DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI mini 2

Reactions
I bought my mini 2 on 10/12/2020 from Country of Sri Lanka.yesterday 14/12/2020 I was flying it for 16 minutes at once when drone was 30-50 meter above it came the message of "unable to rotate motor please check any object or contact DJI" warning and in a flash before I touch the joystick it fell.LLuckily it fell on a big bush and no damge.After that I turned of it worked fine now I am scared to even touch it.Please help

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201215-120149.jpg
    Screenshot_20201215-120149.jpg
    566.1 KB · Views: 24
Thanks Sir.made a complain through Face book.They said they would send me a mail within 2 days.Still waiting .Feeling my all savings gone.

If you bought your Mini from an DJI authorized distributor, they should help you claim your warranty.

That is what I did in my case and the dealer dealt with DJI on my behalf.

Unfortunately, in our part of the world, warranty claims can take long. In my case, it is already close to a month since I filed my warranty claim and I am still waiting for the new replacement Mini to arrive.

they usually email it pretty fast..did you check your junk mail?
good luck with your claim!

If you bought your Mini from an DJI authorized distributor, they should help you claim your warranty.

That is what I did in my case and the dealer dealt with DJI on my behalf.

Unfortunately, in our part of the world, warranty claims can take long. In my case, it is already close to a month since I filed my warranty claim and I am still waiting for the new replacement Mini to arrive.

Sir What didi you get new? Only drone or fully package?
They will normally send you just the drone. But if your drone is repaired they’ll need to test it using new props, and they will send those along with the drone. You can expect to be charged for those props.

Reactions: Thomas B
This is under warranty and they requested send the drone for free service
They will normally send you just the drone. But if your drone is repaired they’ll need to test it using new props, and they will send those along with the drone. You can expect to be charged for those props.

This is under warranty and they requested send the drone for free service
This is to answer your question regarding what was sent...the drone or package. They will only replace what is inoperable.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LMcVetty