DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI mini 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
I bought my mini 2 on 10/12/2020 from Country of Sri Lanka.yesterday 14/12/2020 I was flying it for 16 minutes at once when drone was 30-50 meter above it came the message of "unable to rotate motor please check any object or contact DJI" warning and in a flash before I touch the joystick it fell.LLuckily it fell on a big bush and no damge.After that I turned of it worked fine now I am scared to even touch it.Please help

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201215-162352.jpg
    Screenshot_20201215-162352.jpg
    576 KB · Views: 7
The same thing happened to my Mavic Mini.

Unfortunately in my case, I was not able to recover the drone. I filed a warranty claim with DJI and after they investigated it, they concluded that it was the manufacturer's fault thus the warranty claim was valid. DJI is sending me a new MM.

In your case, I would suggest making a warranty claim as this may happen again.

Have DJI replace this with a brand new Mini 2 without any problems.

• Love
Reactions: anjana dolewatta
The same thing happened to my Mavic Mini.

Unfortunately in my case, I was not able to recover the drone. I filed a warranty claim with DJI and after they investigated it, they concluded that it was the manufacturer's fault thus the warranty claim was valid. DJI is sending me a new MM.

In your case, I would suggest making a warranty claim as this may happen again.

Have DJI replace this with a brand new Mini 2 without any problems.
Thanks for giving me a hope sir

I bought my mini 2 on 10/12/2020 from Country of Sri Lanka.yesterday 14/12/2020 I was flying it for 16 minutes at once when drone was 30-50 meter above it came the message of "unable to rotate motor please check any object or contact DJI" warning and in a flash before I touch the joystick it fell.LLuckily it fell on a big bush and no damge.After that I turned of it worked fine now I am scared to even touch it.Please help
Please only start 1 thread on the same subject.
Let’s just stay in your first one. DJI mini 2
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS