DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mini 3 Pro Permissions loop

eznoh

Reactions
For the 1st flight of the day in my neighborhood I get a screen which has you check off 3 boxes and read a disclaimer before I can take off, I'm close to a local small airport. Even though it says permission is granted I get the same screen over and over. If I cycle power on the controller and fill out the dialog once more it will finally take off.

Reactions: rjwmorrell
I can't see your screen so I'm not sure what you are looking at but IIRC, there are often DJI screens that pop up that you either have to scroll thru and read or else move them so you can locate and hit the right button....else they won't easily dismiss.

I can't see your screen so I'm not sure what you are looking at but IIRC, there are often DJI screens that pop up that you either have to scroll thru and read or else move them so you can locate and hit the right button....else they won't easily dismiss.

The screen does dismiss and the message "confirmed" is displayed but when I try to take off it goes through the sequence again. As I said if I power down and restart the controller, I can take off after going through the sequence yet again.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goadreams