DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji mini 4k hacks

Reactions
I have a dji mini 4k. It's a new drone and it's quite difficult to find hacks.
Hacks I managed to get:
Hacks I need but couldn't find:
  • Altitude removal (or just 500m without c0 class mark removal):
If someone can find mods or hacks for the mini 4k please tell me 🗿, every mini 4k mod is welcome

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum. Sorry unable to help with your hack request, but you will find plenty of help in the forum. We look forward to your participation and view of the world.

I have a dji mini 4k.
Hacks I managed to get:
  • fcc in ce region: ✓
  • Altitude removal (or just 500m without c0 class mark removal): ✖
If someone can find mods or hacks for the mini 4k please tell me :)
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Hello from the Crossroads of America solracnauj1990.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Reactions: GFields
Mini 4k is just mini 2se (with a little more bandwidth afaik to get 4k recordings out)

Please correct me on that statement.

But that also doesn‘t change the fact that it could take a long time for hacks to arrive for this board as its relatively new and they also only sell it in some parts of the world and not worldwide.

Welcome

Reactions: solracnauj1990
I have a dji mini 4k. It's a new drone and it's quite difficult to find hacks.
Hacks I managed to get:
Hacks I need but couldn't find:
  • Altitude removal (or just 500m without c0 class mark removal):
If someone can find mods or hacks for the mini 4k please tell me 🗿, every mini 4k mod is welcome
Why mod it?
I know it is a youngster's thing to do but most of the time it isn't really advantageous with these drones.
Additionally, are you aware of the legal height limits for drones in Spain ?
Given your supposed age, 17, who will get hammered if something goes wrong and you are found to have been flying illegally, you or your parents ? From memory of posts on here Spainish fines seem severe.
500m up stands a fair chance of putting the drone up into strong winds and therefore the chance of it being blown away.

Why mod it?
I know it is a youngster's thing to do but most of the time it isn't really advantageous with these drones.
Additionally, are you aware of the legal height limits for drones in Spain ?
Given your supposed age, 17, who will get hammered if something goes wrong and you are found to have been flying illegally, you or your parents ? From memory of posts on here Spainish fines seem severe.
500m up stands a fair chance of putting the drone up into strong winds and therefore the chance of it being blown away.
Here, the 120m legal limit means that the drone must be within 120m to the closest terrain point. But for example in mountains I cannot fly to record big waterfalls with the dji 120m limit from the landing point. I only fly in safe places, where there is no people. I will use the fcc only when I have to, but I still haven't used it (except for the test). Btw my age is not a problem because these days I'm not flying it. But if you don't agree or don't like it just leave this thread and continue.

But for example in mountains I cannot fly to record big waterfalls with the dji 120m limit from the landing point.

I have read in the past of pilots flying up a mountain, landing and launch again.

This resets the home point and perhaps will help you get to the destination. 🤔

We have a similar rule here in the States and have to remain less than 400 feet above the ground.

It's just a hacky idea, but it may work.

It's a great idea! It's very difficult due to terrain reasons but can be a nice alternative.

It's a great idea! It's very difficult due to terrain reasons but can be a nice alternative.
It's risky, lots of things can go wrong, e.g. no control signal, excessive tilt stopping a motor start, plant material stopping motor starts.
Then there is the fact that the motor restart, if it works, will reset the homepoint to the new launch site and you will have to reset the homepoint manually, if you don't the drone will RTH to the wrong place and the low battery calculation will be flawed wrt a return to you.

Reactions: solracnauj1990
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sitedev