Get more from your Mavic
The largest Mavic community in the world
Join Us Now

DJI Mini Falls from the sky

gzamir

Reaction score
Visit site
My first MM mini is lost with a Fly away. I had my new one for a few months .As I am flying it just Falls . My Luck it was not that Hight .How bad is this Device .Why is DJI selling a Faulty Product. How do I prevent this from happening again? Thanks

Thomas B

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Visit site
My first MM mini is lost with a Fly away. I had my new one for a few months .As I am flying it just Falls . My Luck it was not that Hight .How bad is this Device .Why is DJI selling a Faulty Product. How do I prevent this from happening again? Thanks
Post in the section above. Without your flight logs nothing can be determined.., could be equipment, could be pilot... impossible to tell at this time.

maelstrom

Reaction score
Visit site
How bad is this Device .Why is DJI selling a Faulty Product.

It’s not faulty or everyone who has one would be complaining about it. Most people, including me, are using the Mini successfully without issues. Most instances of “flyaways“ can be traced to pilot error and not drone hardware faults. You need to post your logs in the crash and fly away forum to get an idea of what actually caused your problem.

Capt KO

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Visit site
Did you post after the first ‘fly away’? Might have found it. Still might with the logs.
Good luck. Or better luck next time.

Reactions: Thomas B
All E RC Mavic Drones
DJI Mavic Mounts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sn0wman