DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI mini pro 3 + flight simulator?

I would cheerfully pay DJI $50 for an upgrade to my RC controller that would allow me to practice flying in the warm comfort of my office, rather than freeze my hands off practicing in the Canadian Winter.

I would cheerfully pay DJI $50 for an upgrade to my RC controller that would allow me to practice flying in the warm comfort of my office, rather than freeze my hands off practicing in the Canadian Winter.
Unfortunately, there aren't enough of you to make it financially worthwhile.

Just buy a compatible controller to use with it. I got a Mavic Air 1 controller on here for $50 U.S that I use with the flight simulator.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rchawks
Run a couple of antennas with leads to your controller, one 2.x and one 5.x ghz, run them through wherever you want and mount them on top of your chimney, sit by the fire and have fun. Like having your own little ground station works great, for an example go to Titan Drones Antenna Car Mount Kit

There’s videos of how to open your controller and ditch the factory antennas and mount new ones, make one set for your controller and one set running up to your chimney, not hard at all.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ken28e