DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mini Pro 3

SefDeStat

Reactions
Hi,I just got a new dji mini pro 3 drone and I have a problem with it.When I turn the drone on the nothing pops up(I mean the green lights).When I plug the drone in the charger the only 2 first green lights show up and it won’t charge more than 2 green lights and if I press the button nothing shows up.Please help me!

Hi,I just got a new dji mini pro 3 drone and I have a problem with it.When I turn the drone on the nothing pops up(I mean the green lights).When I plug the drone in the charger the only 2 first green lights show up and it won’t charge more than 2 green lights and if I press the button nothing shows up.Please help me!
To start a DJI drone, press and release the power button and immediately press again.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Are you trying to charge the battery while in the drone?

Reactions: MS Coast
don’t have that 3 battery charger,it was not included in the pack so this is the only way I can charge it :((
What is the watt output of the charging brick you're using?

20 watts and left it a lot at charging and nothing then tried with the MacBook brick
You need to get one that is at least 65 watts.

Reactions: rickmurray1989
The MacBook one has 67W and nothing…
Then that leads me to think you may very well have a defective battery. Is that the battery you have?

I don’t know I mean it’s brand new,I just bought the drone today
I had trouble charging the batteries of my Air 3. I had a 40-watt charging brick and let them charge overnight and they did not charge. I bought a 100-watt brick and now they charge in about 35 minutes.

One more question I'll ask. Is the drone on when you're trying to charge the battery? If so, try charging with the drone off. Other than that I don't know what the problem might be.

If you just bought it today, call or email the buyer to discuss a replacement or if they know why it's not charging.

I wish you the best of luck. (There may be others that will chime in that may know something else to try).

I had trouble charging the batteries of my Air 3. I had a 40-watt charging brick and let them charge overnight and they did not charge. I bought a 100-watt brick and now they charge in about 35 minutes.

One more question I'll ask. Is the drone on when you're trying to charge the battery? If so, try charging with the drone off. Other than that I don't know what the problem might be.

If you just bought it today, call or email the buyer to discuss a replacement or if they know why it's not charging.

I wish you the best of luck. (There may be others that will chime in that may know something else to try).
Thank you for trying to help,I’m trying to solve this still.

Reactions: GFields
Try a different USB cable. I had problems charging my Mini 3 Pro when I first purchased it. I replaced the 30 w charger with a 65 w unit thinking that was the problem. When that didn't help, I purchased a new USB-C cable to replace the DJI supplied cable. I haven't had any problems since.

I tried a friends battery and it worked so the problem was the battery,I’m gonna go and replace it in the shop.Thank you!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne