DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mini2 won't record video when button pressed or show photos after taking? Any help? Using with a Pixel 6Pro

Franky03

Reactions
Unable to record video or retrieve photos on Mini2, using it with a Google pixel 6pro, it's my first drone.

Everything else seems to work well, including live video feed during flight? SD card is clear and formatted through the app. I took a video with another phone to show what is happening when I try. Any help would be appreciated, thanks

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!
Drop by the pilot’s
check-in to introduce yourself.

I didn't read through the thread, but check this one out to see if it offers help

Got it figured out, even though the SD card is formatted and not showing any problems through the app, I put another one in for ***** and everything records and saves. Something wrong with the other SD card I guess, good to know for the future.

If you have a windows computer, run H2testw on the suspect card, it checks only empty space so format the card before running the scan, be warned it is SSSLLLLOOOOWWWW if you have a big card. I think it took more than 2 hours on my biggest but I can't remember if that is 128Gb or 256Gb.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
weblloyd