DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI No Fly Zones

Silverboat

Reactions
Other than asking DJI or tin foil has anyone found a decent hack for flying waypoints in a DJI No Fly Zone? I’ve used Litchi but it requires the home point location and even with a Manual HP input it still won’t fly the mission?

• Sad
Reactions: deleted member 877
Move To The Central Valley In California. Where I Live, I Haven’t One Single Restriction ! I Have Flown All Over The Central Valley Without Issue ! Loving It ...

does this really work?
DM me some info or your thoughts on it.
In the time it might take you to inform us which Mavic you are flying you could be on the no limit dronez website looking at the birdmap to check which hacks are available on your drone and on which firmware.

If you are in the latest firmware good chance your out of luck. DJI recently patched firmwares to prevent downgrading/modding.

As to how it works- it removes the NFZ database from your drone. You will need to take extra care to understand why the area has been flagged. I’m my experience I have only had one area that was considered a NFZ by DJI in error, every other one that couldn’t be unlocked there were obvious and good reasons.

Last edited:
DJI are planting NFZ on more and more areas these days, not always U.K. restricted areas.
You have posted in the General section so nobody has any idea what aircraft you are talking about. :rolleyes:
Put up the Long/Lat on here and we can check it on a sectional to see if it is error. If it is, it can be reported to DJI to be lifted.

Yep
You have posted in the General section so nobody has any idea what aircraft you are talking about. :rolleyes:
Put up the Long/Lat on here and we can check it on a sectional to see if it is error. If it is, it can be reported to DJI to be lifted.
I’m sure the OP is aware of that opportunity- wouldn’t need our help

Yeah, I thought that DJI was the only one that did geo fencing.
I don’t have an issue with it in principle, actually believe needing to unlock makes one think about where they are and the risks. It’s frustrating when they get it wrong and refuse to grant an unlock. I must go and see if it ever got rectified (the area I had issues with).

In the time it might take you to inform us which Mavic you are flying you could be on the no limit dronez website looking at the birdmap to check which hacks are available on your drone and on which firmware.

If you are in the latest firmware good chance your out of luck. DJI recently patched firmwares to prevent downgrading/modding.

As to how it works- it removes the NFZ database from your drone. You will need to take extra care to understand why the area has been flagged. I’m my experience I have only had one area that was considered a NFZ by DJI in error, every other one that couldn’t be unlocked there were obvious and good reasons.
ya i read about it, sounds cool, but i wont do it. I hope one day DJI loosen up a lil bit on NFZ

can we just pay to get it unlock from DJI?

Hello. I'm new to this thread and issue. Is it the case that DJI is mistakenly or intentionally blocking legitimate airspace? Or are people looking for hacks that allow the drones to fly in restricted areas? ty.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13