DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Order Clearance delay

Stellario

Reactions
Fedex tracking says my Mavic Mini order (placed on 6/18) is stuck in clearance delay in Mempjis, TN since 6/26
I ordered my Mini directly from DJI. It left the Fedex facility in Dongguan CN, on 6/18, and with many hops along the way arrived in FedEx Memphis and was first available for clearance at 1:02PM on 6/26. Although I do not have much experience with international shipping, this one doesn't seem routine to me. Here's the full message from FedExtracking: "Shipment subject to anti-dumping/ countervailing review. Shipment held for agreement to pay duty.
Recommended action: Fedex will contact Importer."
Has anyone else had or is now having this issue?

I posted this issue on DJI's site too and found another customer with his Mini order stuck in clearance delay as well. His order was placed on 6/14.

I posted this issue on DJI's site too and found another customer with his Mini order stuck in clearance delay as well. His order was placed on 6/14.

After 3 days on clearance hold it my shipment was released a short while ago, no delivery date yet, but it cleared. Whew! :)

Reactions: Capt KO
Had that happen 6 weeks ago. Just don't order from DJI Store; I never will again. Right now all CHICOM companies are under scrutiny these days. They are checking all shipments for dumping when customs import documents are not included with the shipment (DJI Store and others do that a lot).

Fedex tracking says my Mavic Mini order (placed on 6/18) is stuck in clearance delay in Mempjis, TN since 6/26
I ordered my Mini directly from DJI. It left the Fedex facility in Dongguan CN, on 6/18, and with many hops along the way arrived in FedEx Memphis and was first available for clearance at 1:02PM on 6/26. Although I do not have much experience with international shipping, this one doesn't seem routine to me. Here's the full message from FedExtracking: "Shipment subject to anti-dumping/ countervailing review. Shipment held for agreement to pay duty.
Recommended action: Fedex will contact Importer."
Has anyone else had or is now having this issue?

I've ordered from China several times....don't stress over it. It will eventually come to you. My first order came in exactly one week from day of order!

my order was placed from DJI over one week ago. Fedex tracking had it held in Honolulu for dumping for 2 days. Was cleared there and managed to make it to Memphis TN, and now status is clearance delay. Wish I would have seen all the issues everyone was having ordering direct. I went this route to get my product faster then through Amazon. Kinda false information on DJI website. Won't order from them again.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RWShepard