DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Osmo Pocket Slow Motion, Motionlapse & Timelapse Hong Kong

WELL DONE, Helmert! I especially liked the transition from fast to slow where you matched it with the audio. Excellent!

Reactions: mnis
Travel Vlog: Faces of Hong Kong. DJI Osmo Pocket Slow Motion, Motionlapse & Timelapse
The busy street life of Hong Kong, the city that never sleeps. Footage of Ladies Market, Nathan Road and Mong Kok.
I have not had my DJI Osmo Pocket for a very long time yet, and have only recently started working on it. Currently I am collecting useful accessories, and find little time to deal directly with the DOP.

But You made an impressively good video, I just discovered that. I am always interested in HOW IT IS MADE, so I would like to learn more. Please allow me a few questions:
- How did you wear the DOP, freehand or attached to you?
- Which basic settings did you choose?
- Did you use any filters?
- Which software did you use to edit your video material?
- Were there any significant difficulties while using the DOP ?
- How do people react to your recording tour?

Anyway, it was really great. Maybe you would like to invest some time and answer my questions. Thank you for sharing...

I have not had my DJI Osmo Pocket for a very long time yet, and have only recently started working on it. Currently I am collecting useful accessories, and find little time to deal directly with the DOP.

But You made an impressively good video, I just discovered that. I am always interested in HOW IT IS MADE, so I would like to learn more. Please allow me a few questions:
- How did you wear the DOP, freehand or attached to you?
- Which basic settings did you choose?
- Did you use any filters?
- Which software did you use to edit your video material?
- Were there any significant difficulties while using the DOP ?
- How do people react to your recording tour?

Anyway, it was really great. Maybe you would like to invest some time and answer my questions. Thank you for sharing...

Hi, I will answer in English, can speak German, but my writing is bad, I'm from Belgium:
1) Freehand
2) Automatic settings normal and slow motion mode
3) No filters, but did some corrections in iMovie
4) iMovie
5) When walking and filming in normaal speed you seen your walking movement (up and down) in the image. This is why I speed up things, times 8, 10 or 12, in this way you don't see this, in combination with some slow motions this gives a nice effect. I use this a lot in my videos. I also made a similar video on Orchard Road in Singapore, which you can see on my YouTube channel:
Travel Vidz
6) Minimal reaction as I walk at normal speed just keeping the DOP in close to my body in front of me

Hope this helps you along, good luck

Reactions: mnis
Hi, I will answer in English, can speak German, but my writing is bad, I'm from Belgium:
1) Freehand
2) Automatic settings normal and slow motion mode
3) No filters, but did some corrections in iMovie
4) iMovie
5) When walking and filming in normaal speed you seen your walking movement (up and down) in the image. This is why I speed up things, times 8, 10 or 12, in this way you don't see this, in combination with some slow motions this gives a nice effect. I use this a lot in my videos. I also made a similar video on Orchard Road in Singapore, which you can see on my YouTube channel:
Travel Vidz
6) Minimal reaction as I walk at normal speed just keeping the DOP in close to my body in front of me

Hope this helps you along, good luck
Wow, then you're at least trilingual. I am already happy when someone understands my English halfway :)

In Belgium I have unfortunately been only two times (most recently in 2006), and would like to travel there again. I have only positive memories of the people and areas there.

Thank you for answering all questions. It all sounds so easy when I read it, but it certainly is not ;-) I'm looking forward to my first longer tour this year.

Now I will first look at your YT channel.
... Thanks for sharing ...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998