DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI RC firmware update to V01.03.0400

Ωραιο forum δεν απανταει κανεις
Η υπομονη ειναι αρετη φιλε μου ,μη βιαζεσαι και θα παρεις τις απαντησεις που χρειαζεσαι, απλα απο οτι εχω καταλαβει κι εγω δεν ειναι και πολυ ενεργο το φορουμ.

Τι ακριβως ψαχνεις ?

Last edited:
Η υπομονη ειναι αρετη φιλε μου ,μη βιαζεσαι και θα παρεις τις απαντησεις που χρειαζεσαι, απλα απο οτι εχω καταλαβει κι εγω δεν ειναι και πολυ ενεργο το φορουμ.

Τι ακριβως ψαχνεις ?
Τωρα δεν με ενδιαφερει το πουλησα το mini 3 pro με το rc control, ηθελα να κανω downgrade firmware dji rc controll

Υπάρχει ενημέρωση για αυτή την υπόθεση;
Μου απάντησε αυτός από το. Djircfcc ότι πολύ σύντομα θα υπάρξει ενημέρωση οπότε όλα οκ βρέθηκε λυση

Μου απάντησε αυτός από το. Djircfcc ότι πολύ σύντομα θα υπάρξει ενημέρωση οπότε όλα οκ βρέθηκε λυση
Αμήν ,αλλα ποτε θα ειναι αυτο ? Ανυπομονουμε !

Η μεγιστη αποσταση που εχω κανει (και δε το περιμενα), ηταν απο τα Τουρκοβουνια προς τα ακινητα του ΟΑΚΑ.
Αποσταση 1700m. Το οτι ημουν αρκετα ψηλα ισως βοηθησε την εμβελεια.. Συνηθως πεταει ως τα 500-600m εντος πολης.

I can do the downgrade remotely, and then you can pay someone for an fcc hack, I also sell it for €120, I know there is cheaper but I also know that I can be trusted, which is not true for everyone 👍🏻 if you need something you can contact me: [email protected]

I can do the downgrade remotely, and then you can pay someone for an fcc hack, I also sell it for €120, I know there is cheaper but I also know that I can be trusted, which is not true for everyone 👍🏻 if you need something you can contact me: [email protected]
How can you do it remotely? Let’s say I’m interested but how can we all know that you are trusted ?

Record a video on your screen as a processes.

Reactions: tunning3
Already a new firmware today for DJI RC: v01.03.0500.

I can try for you remotely
Please help

You said on another forum I should contact you on Telegram
I cannot connect to you on there...

I lost my FCC Hack when the Automatic Upgrade happenned.

So Now my DJI RC is on V01.02.0500
I tried to rollback to 0100 but lowest I could downgrade was .0400
SO I rolled back to V01.02.0400
ff.jpg

The FLy app is the Latest One.

Remember I am not on the Rc PRO
I am on the RC

I have this Message.... f.jpg

Please help

You said on another forum I should contact you on Telegram
I cannot connect to you on there...

I lost my FCC Hack when the Automatic Upgrade happenned.

So Now my DJI RC is on V01.02.0500
I tried to rollback to 0100 but lowest I could downgrade was .0400
SO I rolled back to V01.02.0400
View attachment 168073

The FLy app is the Latest One.

Remember I am not on the Rc PRO
I am on the RC

I have this Message.... View attachment 168072
Yes, the message can be skipped on the latest version.
If fcc has already been used on a lower version

@H5020

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne