DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI RC Firmware V01.02.0100

scro

Reactions
New DJI RC firmware out it seems... primarily to add Mavic 3 Classic compatibility. Am downloading just now so will report back any issues...

All installed ok and short test flight done, and everything seems to be working. Here's what's changed, according to DJI:
  • Added ability to close the prompt by using C1 and C2 button after the Low Battery RTH prompts (Only available on Mavic 3 Classic, Mini 3 Pro, and Mavic 3).
  • Added support for Mavic 3 Classic.
  • Fixed some minor bugs.
The update is just for the controller so doesn't need the drone to be on or connected.

Reactions: old man mavic
@scro ,just seen it as well, hoping to get some flying in tomorrow ,during a break in the wet and windy weather heres hoping the forecast is correct it came up on the opening screen as i was checking all was well

@scro ,just done the update ,and in the about screen i noticed that the App version has now changed from 1.7.8 to 1.8.0 ,checked the fly app on IOS on my I pad ,and that has an update to 1.8.0 as well

Reactions: KI5RLL and scro
I am pleased with yesterday’s (Nov 3, 2022) firmware update for the Mavic 3. Night flight mode is an unexpected enhancement. Cruise mode can easily be used to an advantage.

But I’m happiest about access to the additional options to control the smoothness of flight. The M3 now flys as gracefully as the (still relevant) M2P.

Good on you DJI.

Reactions: KI5RLL
Is it pretty easy to pair with another drone each time you change craft, say.... from the Mini 3 to the Mavic 3? Is it pretty quick?

@John Locke yes once you have paired with the drone for the first time and done any firmware updates for that particular drone
in the start up screen touch connect device and select the drone you want to fly from the list ,
to do the first pairing ,then once that has been done ,depending on which drone you are going to fly, once the drone has linked to the RC then you should get the go fly prompt, and then the camera view will appear and its ready to go

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d