DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI RC Screen protector

Benmavicpilot

Reactions
Not sure if anyone has fitted a screen protector to their DJI RC yet?

Is the screen size the same as the RC Pro, can we just fit a screen protector designed for the RC Pro?

cheers, thought so but just wanted to check i wasn't being silly.. ordered one as guessing that the screen is susceptible to scratches.

no bought some from amazon got delivered to day and too big for the rc remote screen
Really? That's surprising. Too big by which dimension(s)?

Reactions: Scoobychief
Not sure if anyone has fitted a screen protector to their DJI RC yet?

Is the screen size the same as the RC Pro, can we just fit a screen protector designed for the RC Pro?

Nope. The screen is the same size but it has a smaller bezel. I bought some RC Pro protectors and as @Scoobychief says, too big.

Many sellers (many from China) on eBay selling screen covers advertised for the DJI-RC. Maybe they adjusted the size (I'll let you know as soon as DJI discovers the US and it's 350,000,000 population and decides to ship Mini 3's here. :D )

I found that when I got a screen protector for my RC Pro it diffused the brightness enough I had to take it off. YMMV

Ended up buying a set of plastic film screen covers from amazon, designed for a samsung S22. Cut one down with a steel ruler and stanley knife, works nicely for the time being until tempered glass are available.

Would be sad to scratch the screen over the next few weeks till the glass ones can be shipped from China.

Here another scalper as its available in the uk...

Reactions: FireAnt and speatuk
I have these coming. antiglare . in the post as I type this

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78