DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji refresh

Scott1679

Reactions
I just recently purchased a mavic pro, but without the refresh. Can I purchase this at a later date?

I think possible, but it's a long winded process, where you need to provide proof that the drone is in working order / without issue.

In the form of videos etc.

That's what I've heard anyways.

You can purchase DJI Care Refresh from DJI here at anytime. After your Mavic has been activated for 48+ hours, you'll need to submit a video to DJI to prove everything is in working order. You can find more details about that process here.

Am I correct in assuming that DJI Care Refresh only covers the first year of ownership. DJI website isn't clear on this point.

Per the DJI Care Refresh FAQ:

"DJI Care Refresh is valid for 12 months. If you purchase a product with DJI Care Refresh on the official DJI website, it shall take effect on the third day after the date of shipment. If you buy DJI Care Refresh separately on the official DJI website or via other channels, it shall be effective from the date on the service agreement."

Per the DJI Care Refresh FAQ:

"DJI Care Refresh is valid for 12 months. If you purchase a product with DJI Care Refresh on the official DJI website, it shall take effect on the third day after the date of shipment. If you buy DJI Care Refresh separately on the official DJI website or via other channels, it shall be effective from the date on the service agreement."
Thank you.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
memotec