DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Sale April 2nd ?

Scampcamp

Reactions
I was watching a few YouTube videos on the DGI airs and one guy mentioned that he heard of a sale coming up for the DJI website and April 2nd. Does anyone know of this is true and what may be on sale? I'm hoping The Air fly more combo will be on this list.

Reactions: sappercap
I was watching a few YouTube videos on the DGI airs and one guy mentioned that he heard of a sale coming up for the DJI website and April 2nd

Any link to the video?

Im keeping an ear to the ground. I haven't heard anything, but that's not unusual for DJI to not announce something.

I was watching a few YouTube videos on the DGI airs and one guy mentioned that he heard of a sale coming up for the DJI website and April 2nd. Does anyone know of this is true and what may be on sale? I'm hoping The Air fly more combo will be on this list.

I don't have the link, but on YouTube, search for the "FlytPath" channel of Aldryn Estacio. In his video of March 31 states that he received and email from DJI and in it they indicated that there would be discounts starting April 2nd, lasting for a few weeks. Those aren't direct quotes from him, but pretty close. FWIW, it's in the same video that he's displaying some monitor hoods.

I don't have the link, but on YouTube, search for the "FlytPath" channel of Aldryn Estacio. In his video of March 31 states that he received and email from DJI and in it they indicated that there would be discounts starting April 2nd, lasting for a few weeks. Those aren't direct quotes from him, but pretty close. FWIW, it's in the same video that he's displaying some monitor hoods.

Thanks .. that is the video I was thinking about. At 10 seconds in & at 6:55.

IT's most likely the Mavic Pro dropping in price with the Mavic Pro II coming out soon they will need to drop inventory
Most store's have dropped the prices already on the Spark and the Mavic Pro so it's DJI's turn to do the same

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boatdoc