DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Simulator and Windows keyboard

FireballXL5

Reactions
I want to use the DJI simulator with my Mini RC. I know it will work, and that I should select the Spark for the drone to use. My problem is that I can't seem to get the right keyboard combination down to select different settings. I can get the Spark to fly, but can't change any settings. Does anyone what the keyboard keys needed to navigate in the Simulator? I'm on a Windows 10 computer. Thanks ...

i have installed the simulator, i flew a few minutes, i recorded, but i do not know where do i find the capture? I don't have gallery in menu. Thanks

I got the free trial of the DJI Flight Simulator downloaded & installed, but I have no computer keyboard control or function other than being able to select different drones, modes, scenarios, etc.

I can begin a simulator session, but I can't get anything at all to work with the computer keyboard/mouse combo, & the simulated drone just sits there; so far, I haven't seen anything in this thread to answer the OP's question.

Anyone have any clues? (No, a mere copy of the Commands from the Manual shown above is no help & not what I'm asking; I got that far, but no farther.)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan