DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Smart Controller & Fatshark goggles & Mavic 2 Pro?

It looks like the manual states that one can adjust the HDMI resolution so even if the Fatsharks would accept 720 p it appears that one can switch to that resolution within the settings that the DJI Smart Controller provides. Looks promising...
1548043047556.png

Yeah it works, made a video if you want to see my options on it. Tldr quality not worth it.

Reactions: DavidNDC
ok, so when you got a feed from this controller to HDO - it did not come with a complete copy of an app in the controller screen? it was just a video feed?

well, mine will come in tomorrow. it is a **** pity if fatshark does not work properly with it, it was pretty much the major reason i got it. if it will refuse to mirror its screen properly over hdmi with an entire content i would have to buy an android tablet with hdmi output. and somehow get rid of this controller. such a botheration... it was supposed to have a standard 720p hdmi out, why it would produce not a standard proper image? 'washed out' ? what the... i can see my computer`s output fine in fatsharks, can see a dvd output fine in fatsharks. if this dji gizmo somehow is not producing proper video in them - it was done by them on purpose.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661