DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji Smart Controller / Mavic 2 Enterprise / Dji Pilot App

Any word on this? I just bought a M2ED and tried to connect it to my "Smart"Controller and then found out it doesn't work. What a DJI joke. I don't know why I keep coming back to them. After buying over $25k worth of their stuff, I feel like the idiot.

I am still unable to download DJI's Pilot App to the Smart Controller. The last word was from "DJI Susan" 2 weeks ago stating an update would be available in 1 week. It's been 2 weeks and no updates or even apologies. Is the how customers who laid out over $3000 should be treated?

Bueller, Bueller, Bueller.... Anyone there at DJI?!

Just like every other piece of DJI equipment that I have, I just have to keep waiting... ugh...

Went to DJI site via SC browser, downloaded pilot and installed it. Powered the M2E up and started the Pilot App. Could not link the bird in the app, had to back out and start up the Go4 app. Once linked, I reopened the Pilot App and it saw the M2E. Haven’t flown it yet but the camera view is on the screen, all settings appear to be working.

Doesn’t show the battery remaining time on the slider bar, home point, etc. Get a pop up message on power up about Battery Check. Thinks the battery may not be inserted.

Bird does take off and fly tho.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    834.2 KB · Views: 19
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Reactions: Manolo_1
Went to DJI site via SC browser, downloaded pilot and installed it. Powered the M2E up and started the Pilot App. Could not link the bird in the app, had to back out and start up the Go4 app. Once linked, I reopened the Pilot App and it saw the M2E. Haven’t flown it yet but the camera view is on the screen, all settings appear to be working.

Doesn’t show the battery remaining time on the slider bar, home point, etc. Get a pop up message on power up about Battery Check. Thinks the battery may not be inserted.

Bird does take off and fly tho.
Following

Went for a full battery test flight today, all worked well. The sidebar flight time remaining actually worked also. The vison sensors alert in meters and the flight data upload using DJI errored out also. That's all I see at the moment.

So when you boot the SC up and the bird, it wants to switch from Go4 to Go as usual. I just hit the back or menu button and select Pilot and it works. Hopefully this will be a Band-Aid until an official update gets pushed.

Reactions: swarf
Can anyone assist me with downloading the DJI Pilot onto the Smart Controller? I attempted at the DJI website and it says it is downloading but it does not show up on the screen where the DJIGO and DJIGO4 apps are displayed.?

I used the lightning browser on the SC and went to DJI's site and found the Pilot app. DJI - The World Leader in Camera Drones/Quadcopters for Aerial Photography. Download Android APK and a pop up window will appear "Do you want to download this file?" Download should start and you should see the arrow moving in the upper left hand corner of the screen. If you go back to the main screen and swipe down from the top, the quick menu appears, should be an explanation mark and a red box next to it. Click on that and it shows the file is downloading and/or complete. Follow the prompts and install.

The link shows version 1.2.0 and not the latest which is 1.3.0. My pilot app on the SC shows version 1.3.0. Unsure.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BHU