DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji Smart Controller sticks make weird noise when moved (Mini 3 controller with screen)

Alex_RE

Reactions
So I started noticing it when I move my right stick upwards slowly, it makes weird noise, such as rubbing against something. I can also feel that it’s not as smooth as the other directions. Should I send it back? Bought my drone for around six weeks. I have uploaded the sound to google drive, listen down below

Listen here.

Last edited:
@Alex_RE it should not make any clicking noises during use ,sounds like one of the springs is catching as it expands and contracts ,i would contact DJI for advice
if you purchased it locally or from amazon then use their faulty goods return policy to get a replacement

Reactions: Alex_RE
@Alex_RE it should not make any clicking noises during use ,sounds like one of the springs is catching as it expands and contracts ,i would contact DJI for advice
if you purchased it locally or from amazon then use their faulty goods return policy to get a replacement
Gonna visit the authorized store I bought the drone from, thank you for the advice !!

Reactions: old man mavic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Britt