DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Smart Controller

“safety“ makes me think gofly app. What aircraft are you dealing with?

The mavic air 2 uses the DJI Fly app. You have to be connected to the drone first, which means you have to bind the aircraft and the controller.

Once you get there and you have a view of the camera on the screen, tap the 3 vertical dots in the top right corner to get into settings. One of the tabs is labeled as safety if I remember correctly.

Mavic air 2. I purchased the drone sky hook and trying out how to set it up in controller. Also wanted to check settings in case I get to close to something
The mavic air 2 uses the DJI Fly app. You have to be connected to the drone first, which means you have to bind the aircraft and the controller.

Once you get there and you have a view of the camera on the screen, tap the 3 vertical dots in the top right corner to get into settings. One of the tabs is labeled as safety if I remember correctly.
I’m going to try that again when I get home I am using the smart controller and did not notice those 3 dots. Thank will let you know how it does this afternoon after work

I’m going to try that again when I get home I am using the smart controller and did not notice those 3 dots. Thank will let you know how it does this afternoon after work
Thank you. You are correct I saw the three dots and got where I needed to be. I have glaucoma and that just looked like a dash to me. Watch out if I’m flying drone in your area. 😂

Thanks all for the help and yes my first flights look like a goose exspecially my first night flight when I flew into the magnolia tree. I can say the mavic air 2 is durable

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suilven