DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Strikes again

Anthony Viscomi

Reactions
Just received this email in regards to my Air order:

Thank you for shopping at DJI official Store!

Please accept our sincere apologies for an inadvertent mistake in our priority shipping codes which resulted in an excess charge of USD $113 on your order number (XXXXXXX). The priority shipping codes were meant to provide you with expedited delivery, but due to a system error, changed the price of the Mavic Air instead. Upon discovering this error, we immediately stopped all orders, but unfortunately, your order was one of those affected.

Please rest assured that we will refund the excess charges within 3 working days after you have received your package and as a gesture of apology, would also like to personally offer you a 10% off coupon code XXXXX for your next purchase. This coupon code is applicable to all DJI products, excluding the Mavic Air.

Once again, we are tremendously sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. Should you have any further inquiries, please reply back to this email and our customer service representative will assist you as soon as possible

Interesting. How did you not notice you were being charged an extra $113 when you placed your order?

Interesting. How did you not notice you were being charged an extra $113 when you placed your order?
Just assumed it was correct...they (DJI) actually sent me 2 emails regarding this dilemma, here's the 2nd: When all was said and done, I canceled my original order and re-ordered using the discount code and $30 credit total for Black Fly More w/DJI Refresh was $958

Please accept our sincere apologies for an inadvertent mistake in our priority shipping codes which caused your order number XXXXXXXXto be canceled. The priority shipping code you used was erroneous and would have caused your order value to be higher. To prevent such a situation from happening and overcharging you for your order, unfortunately, we had to cancel your order. This will not affect your refund if you have already requested one.

We apologize for the hiccup and have provided USD $30 DJI Credit attached to your DJI account and plus a new priority shipping code: XXXXXXXwhich you can use to enjoy priority shipping.

Thank you for your interest in the Mavic Air. Should you have any further inquiries, please reply back to this email and our customer service representative will assist you as soon as possible.

So is it still on the way with a refund 3 days after you receive it or did they stop your order? Confusing email.

Same thing happened to me. Except instead of a credit I was issued a 10% off code.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markshsv