DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Sucked Me Back In Again… LOL

mcsenerd

Reactions
I’ve been happily enjoying the M2P since its launch, but I’ve longed for something even more “travel friendly”. Well, the Mini 3 finally fits the bill for me, so I broke down and put in an order on 5/27. I realize that it could be next year before I get it, but that’s fine as I still have the M2P, which I’m considering keeping even after getting the Mini 3 if I find that it still serves a purpose for me. I didn’t spring for the fly more or any accessories this time as the last few times I’ve purchased a DJI drone and gotten the packaged accessories, I’ve found that I ended up wishing I had different ones. So, this time I’ll just fly what comes with it and pick up what I want piece by piece. Also, I’m not getting refresh either. I’ve never needed it as I’m an EXTREMELY careful pilot and I’ve never even come close to crashing or losing any of my drones. Maybe if I was more of a risk-taker, then it’d be worth it, but I’m too chicken to take the chance.

Anyway… I look forward to joining you in spirited discussions once I finally get my drone and get to put it through its paces!

as someone who has been lucky enough to have got one with the fly more kit as well ,
you will not be disappointed especially if you get the dji rc version ,it is a great bit of kit
and it will be airborne again tomorrow if the weather holds

as someone who has been lucky enough to have got one with the fly more kit as well ,
you will not be disappointed especially if you get the dji rc version ,it is a great bit of kit
and it will be airborne again tomorrow if the weather holds
I love how portable & easy the pre-dawn setup is !

Attachments

• DJI_0046.jpg
    DJI_0046.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 76
So, it seems USA getting shipments last. I ordered with minutes of the launch and was told would ship on 5/10 then 5/26.
2 days ago, after canceling one of my shipments, I was told makin label. and finally yesterday it shipped will be here this Friday, a day after my Skydio 2+. I had almost given up on the Mini 3. Can't wait for my new Mini..
My Mini 2 is usually ready to launch in 30 seconds or less, I've heard the Mini3 takes a little longer to acquire the satellites?

Reactions: abruzzopat
So, it seems USA getting shipments last. I ordered with minutes of the launch and was told would ship on 5/10 then 5/26.
2 days ago, after canceling one of my shipments, I was told makin label. and finally yesterday it shipped will be here this Friday, a day after my Skydio 2+. I had almost given up on the Mini 3. Can't wait for my new Mini..
My Mini 2 is usually ready to launch in 30 seconds or less, I've heard the Mini3 takes a little longer to acquire the satellites?
I've flown twice now and satellite acquisition seems about the same as my A2S

Reactions: NG Wildman
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki