DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Support, or not

RTBrown55

Reactions
Hello everyone!

I have to say, I am disappointed with the DJI tech support, or lack of support may be more accurate. I contacted DJI, twice, with a concern of mine about the Mavic Pro. It has been one week now since my first message, and four days since the second message. Both messages were sent through the DJI web site messaging method. Neither message has been responded to.
DJI has not responded to my messages. I've never experienced such poor response from a customer service support. I'm thinking of returning my Mavic Pro for a refund, while I am still able to, because of this bad DJI support. What have your experiences been?

DJI has not responded to my messages. I've never experienced such poor response from a customer service support. I'm thinking of returning my Mavic Pro for a refund, while I am still able to, because of this bad DJI support.
Unfortunately DJI support isn't as good as their drones are.
If you need to talk with them, try the online chat help.
Some of their operators are good but that's not always the case.
There's plenty of knowledge here on the forum and sometimes it's even better than what DJI would tell you.

DJI has the worst "customer support", by far, that I've experienced in my lifetime. I never have been ignored like this. You are correct about this forum. People here are responsive, and willing to help the best they know about.

I'm thinking of returning my Mavic Pro for a refund, while I am still able to
I wouldn't recommend returning the drone because there aren't any better drones on the market to replace it.

while you wait for a reply from DJI let us know what issues you are having as Meta4 said this forum can offer lots of advice and hopefully solve the problems you are having

Reactions: Thomas B
Sorry about your issues with support - my experience was exactly the opposite. An order I had placed directly with DJI got hung up for a while awaiting customs documentation. I went the online chat route initially which was helpful, but didn't resolve the problem. I was somewhat surprised to receive an email from them a short time later with more information and the issue was sorted out shortly thereafter.

In a perfect world, the customs issue shouldn't have happened, but I have no complaints about how quickly my issue was resolved. Hope yours is as well, and soon.

It took me 4 months of e-mail, phone, chatting to get them to understand that they shipped me a bad remote controller... it was the most nerve wrecking experience i have ever had. I felt like i wasn't valued as customer, and guilty of breaking the remote without evidence. It was HORRIBLE

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gerardomavic