DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI tello

TelloFPV is available in Play. There's a demo version that will work for 3 days.
Not available in iOS.

There are apps that take advantage of the API and let's you program with blocks.
TelloEDU is a game as well as a means to write a program in blocks to control the Tello. If you have the EDU version of the Tello, it will recognize pads you put on the floor, and supports swarms.

Tons out there about it.

I hope this isn't a no-no to post this, but I have a Tello - Fly More Combo and I'm selling it to get some $$$ for buying the Mini. If you're interested, please let me know.

I hope this isn't a no-no to post this, but I have a Tello - Fly More Combo and I'm selling it to get some $$$ for buying the Mini. If you're interested, please let me know.

There's a classified section here, suppose no harm, put it there . . . I'm sure from time to time I have seen others selling various model drones there.
You've probably got it listed on the TelloPilots site (link far bottom page) classified page ?

There's a classified section here, suppose no harm, put it there . . . I'm sure from time to time I have seen others selling various model drones there.
You've probably got it listed on the TelloPilots site (link far bottom page) classified page ?

I do have it listed on TelloPilots. I just joined this forum today (in anticipation of getting the Mini) so I don't meet the posting requirements for the classified section on this forum. I wonder why membership in one forum doesn't transfer to the other forums.

I do have it listed on TelloPilots. I just joined this forum today (in anticipation of getting the Mini) so I don't meet the posting requirements for the classified section on this forum. I wonder why membership in one forum doesn't transfer to the other forums.

Ah, no worries, anyone can click you a message.
Someone here might like a novel little drone for a young relative to get into the hobby, or a little selfie drone cheap.

The forums memberships are separate for a good reason, can't recall exactly what that is !! :)

Reactions: NealJ777
You can ask the moderators to look into giving you same standing here as in Tello.
My Platinum status didn't show up in TelloPilots but I messaged them and they fixed it.

Might get more response from classified here than in TelloPilots.

You can ask the moderators to look into giving you same standing here as in Tello.
My Platinum status didn't show up in TelloPilots but I messaged them and they fixed it.

Might get more response from classified here than in TelloPilots.

Well, there certainly is no harm in asking. :)

EDIT: They said "no" which I understand.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacjes