DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI's quiet blades?

PropSpin

Reactions
I'm not sure how many models use DJI's "quiet" blades, but on my M2P, they seem a bit loud. I know they're lighter, but my other two hobby grade drones (bugs 3 and f200c specter) are not as noisy.

I'm not sure how many models use DJI's "quiet" blades, but on my M2P, they seem a bit loud. I know they're lighter, but my other two hobby grade drones (bugs 3 and f200c specter) are not as noisy.
You can't directly compare between different drones.
It's not just the props, it's how much work they have to do to get the drone flying..

For such a heavy drone with a 4s battery, the M2 is amazingly quiet. It's quieter than a Mavic Pro and a Mavic Air, but still handles well.

I was surprised how quiet my M2P was compared to my Inspire, those low noise props definitely make a huge difference but it should do, the Inspire is a much bigger craft;)

Happy as Larry with the noise level on mine;)

Reactions: calmar81
I was surprised how quiet my M2P was compared to my Inspire, those low noise props definitely make a huge difference but it should do, the Inspire is a much bigger craft;)

Happy as Larry with the noise level on mine;)
Same here... but the only thing I can compare it to, is my Mavic "Hornet Swarm" Air :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GrantleyB