DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Do any goggles work with the Mavic mini 4 Pro?

I am also older and have very bad eyes due to a retina problem, but only about 1.25 diopters. The Rokid goggles have individual diopter adjustment for each eye, so there is a good chance you will get a clear image.
There are other similar goggles on market, but these will need additional goggles behind, with custom made lenses for diopter correction.
It's alwys the same problem with buying video goggles, there is no guarantee that you are satisfied with image quality as this depends on the indiviidual. Too bad that you have to buy goggles blindly without the chance for trying them out before.

Okay, Here is what I would like to see, I just came in from flying my Air 3 with a 22" monitor. It is very good. Maybe better than the Dronemask 2 or Goggles 2. I would like to see HDMI transmitted from the RC 2, when flying the Mini 4 Pro. The Air 3 and the same RC 2 does transmit HDMI. So could this just be a Firmware update? Please.

Okay, Here is what I would like to see, I just came in from flying my Air 3 with a 22" monitor. It is very good. Maybe better than the Dronemask 2 or Goggles 2. I would like to see HDMI transmitted from the RC 2, when flying the Mini 4 Pro. The Air 3 and the same RC 2 does transmit HDMI. So could this just be a Firmware update? Please.
Interesting. Do you think a 14.5" Android tablet on an RC-N2 would give a similar experience (giving control of the UI as well), or it's the 22" that really made it? Only new to drones, but TMK we're only allowed in Australia to use goggles in racing clubs or indoors without approval.

Just buy an USB-to-HDMI converter/cable for around 20 bucks.

Yes, the Rokid Max AR Headset RM201 works perfect with the RC2 radio. Just get an additional 90° USB-C adapter to protect the radio's USB port from mechanical stress.

How do these go outdoors in full sunlight, does the image get washed out at all?

I just got the XReal Pro Glasses. I have goggles and the DroneMask 2 for the Air 3 and Mini 4 Pro and the XReal Glasses are 10 x better than either and very light. These are so simple to use. Plug in the glasses to the RC2. No other pieces needed. No software. Perfect.

I have an Avata, so I had Goggles 2 and Integra. The XReals have no power source so there is no battery weight and only one cable, no remote ID issue, no chaos. The 1080 view is great.
That's awesome.

I'm in a similar position with an Avata and the integra goggles which I'm considering getting rid of in favour of a mini 4 / third party ar goggle combo, at least until / if DJI come out with something better.

So you find the display on the xreals to still be bright and clear even in daylight conditions?

How is the additional battery drain on the RC2, is that an issue at all?

That's awesome.

I'm in a similar position with an Avata and the integra goggles which I'm considering getting rid of in favour of a mini 4 / third party ar goggle combo, at least until / if DJI come out with something better.

So you find the display on the xreals to still be bright and clear even in daylight conditions?

How is the additional battery drain on the RC2, is that an issue at all?
I got my glasses this week. The weather has set in. Give me another day. I'll run them thru the batteries on both the Mini 4 Pro and Air 3, tomorrow to see if I notice the glasses drain. The Avata, for me is grounded. OA on the Mini 4 and Air 3, is hard to beat.

How do these go outdoors in full sunlight, does the image get washed out at all?
I had already many flights in full sunlight and no problems if the sun shield is clipped on. Sometimes sunlight can disturb a bit when coming from the sides, but then you can improve the image by slightly turning your head. The Rokid display can get very bright if required, but most times I am using the default setting which is approx. half of max. brightness.

Reactions: Krrr
I had already many flights in full sunlight and no problems if the sun shield is clipped on. Sometimes sunlight can disturb a bit when coming from the sides, but then you can improve the image by slightly turning your head. The Rokid display can get very bright if required, but most times I am using the default setting which is approx. half of max. brightness.

Thanks, that's a great help.
I was worried the image may get a bit washed out, but sounds like that's a non issue. Going to give them a try.

The Rokid are powered by the RC2 right? What's your experience with how that affects battery life?

Last edited:
When flying my 3 batteries down to about 30% each, the RC2 battery is still between 50 and 60%, with the RC2 display at highest brightness and the goggles brightness at default.

If that would be a problem you can get the Rokid hub for powering the goggles by an USB power bank. I am doing so when using the goggles with my phone for watching long videos.

These shoe-horned goggle solutions work but they’re not on the same level as Goggles 2 or Integra. Lmao.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_