DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Do most people own multiple drones?

Hello,
I'm brand new here. My Mavic is my 1st drone. Do most of you own more than 1 drone?
I was thinking about getting a low end drone to play around a little more aggressivly with.

Thanks
Kevin

I started with a bunch toy quads then I got a P2V which I gave to a relative who couldn't afford one when I got my P3A. Then I bought a Mavic Pro with the DJI Goggles. Then bought a Spark.

Think I have a certified affliction but I'm having a ton of fun. I too am making Frank Wang a very very wealthy guy.

Hello,
I'm brand new here. My Mavic is my 1st drone. Do most of you own more than 1 drone?
I was thinking about getting a low end drone to play around a little more aggressivly with.

Thanks
Kevin
Hello My MAVIC is the 2nd one / 1rst is, a Phantom 3 Standard that i liked to fly some time to time

My 6 year old son always ask to fly my mavic, but I'm super hesitant to let him, well because he is six and I paid $1400! Lol.
Can you recommend a $100ish drone that he can play with. Preferably one that has GPS so it's stabilized. I've bought one from Walmart and it was horrible. Just kept flying wild and eventually broke from crashing.

3 words:
Mavic, controller, controller

A few $50 toys, Mavic Pro and while waiting for the Mavic I bought an Inspire 1 Pro, mostly for the X5 camera and Gimbal. Since then I picked up a 3DR Solo for cheap just to mess with and for a non-photography (ham radio) project I'm working on.

Parrot Beebop 2 was my first drone. I let the nieces and nephews fly that one around now while I fly my Mavic Pro.

This is my fleet. Although this pic is a few months old, I have since then added another Mavic and P4P to the group. And yes, I still fly them all. I just rotate them every other week. Now talking about how many batteries to take care of!
That's a mission in itself!:eek:
myfleet1.jpg

Thanks, and none of my birds are from BB. As being with a DJI dealership, I have been granted with perks and below retail cost for most of them. A couple of them are rebuilds from past customers who traded in to upgrade.
As for my hangar, It was reserved for that shoot. My ride was not to happy with that, Lol! What takes up more room is when they are all in their cases.:D
The Tali is a very unique hex. Yes, it has been better with the updates, but still a tough bird to fly, yet fast as hell!
The custom Inspire is actually a candy apple Blue with barracuda teeth! Yep, she's a mean looking bird. The orange quad is a Autel X Star Premium and is a well built bird and is one of DJI's strongest competitors.
As for favorites, the Mavics are my 2 go to Birds for the portability of course.
My Inspires fall second for choice, then the P4's. I still fly the P3P's on a regular basis as they are simply just fun and are very stable.:)

Sure, here is a couple, She is a beast and my first Inspire. Never crashed and perfect from day one. I have tons of video and pics from this bird.
bluebird1.jpg

bluebird2.jpg

Reactions: guest_1121
Hello,

Thanks
Kevin
Nope - too bloody expensive. Mavic is my first drone and I learnt to fly in sports mode before I found out about beginers! Have yet to crash, fingers crossed.
Te Rangitira

My first drone was a 3DR IRIS. Then, I got a Solo. Then Mavic. I'm about to get a Spark. The IRIS is long gone, but I do fly my Solo every so often. However, I have a strong feeling that I will be using only the Mavic and Spark before long.

I've been recommending the Solo to new people. Particularly ones that have a GoPro already, the deal is just too good to ignore. $200 is so unbelievable. If there are any newbies, I have a drone buying guide I don't mind sharing. Just hit me up through PM and I'll send it over.

Depending on what they are trying to do. Now I got customers who are looking into getting thermal imaging along with inspire 1 v2.

Am I the only person on this list to actually have two (count 'em) Mavic Pro's.
Anybody else have two MP's
Yeah I guess I'm pretty crazy also cuz I have these two. I ended up buying the second one after the first one went to DJI and I just could not wait that length of time to get it back without having a Mavic to fly!
fc19b5f0ff713dcebda22a44ad5830c7.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851