DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Do NOT buy from No Limit Dronez (NLD)

kentdavidge

Reactions
I ordered a booster board for my RC-n1 from NLD and after more than one month they didn't even send it. The owner, who is also responsible for shipping the items, doesn't bother to contact customers to at least justify the delay, and the rest of the team gives conflicting answers when contacted. A couple of days ago I decided to ask for a refund via PayPal. Guess what? They haven't replied to that either.

Now I noticed from the NLD Discord server that old customers are getting their boards, so apparently the NLD owner is choosing who gets the boards, even though everyone paid the same. By the way, I'm aware of more people who are facing the same issue.

My advice: DO NOT BUY FROM NO LIMIT DRONEZ.

Last edited:
Hmmm. I was thinking of buying the RC and Aircraft 2.5w internal bidirectional amplifiers. I'll buy direct with a credit card. If they don't send it and I don't recieve it, my credit card company is usually good about removing the charge from the credit card, no questions asked.

Hmmm. I was thinking of buying the RC and Aircraft 2.5w internal bidirectional amplifiers. I'll buy direct with a credit card. If they don't send it and I don't recieve it, my credit card company is usually good about removing the charge from the credit card, no questions asked.
Yeah, either use a payment method that will give your money back easily or just don't buy from NLD.

I have purchased something for nearly every one of my 8 drones. Some were just unlock keys others were hardware even a fully unlocked motherboard.
Always timely and zero issues.

Personally I wouldn’t hesitate to purchase from them

I have purchased something for nearly every one of my 8 drones. Some were just unlock keys others were hardware even a fully unlocked motherboard.
Always timely and zero issues.

Personally I wouldn’t hesitate to purchase from them
You are one of several people who didn't have problems buying from them. Apparently they went downhill lately, since it is not just me facing this issue.

Why would anyone purchase from anyone who insists on payment BEFORE the item is shipped?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rudyr