DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Do not engage Google Assistant whilst flying your Mavic 2

I find it very difficult to understand or believe, how, when I fly a Mavic 2 with the Epson BT 300 glasses and initiate Google Assistant on my phone I lose complete control of the aircraft. As I said earlier there could be a software conflict if I am flying using the phone. But it happened twice using the glasses and twice using my phone. And it happened within a second. On all four occasions it was very scary. I will not do it again until DJI said they have solved the issue. They told me there is an issue and not to engage GA while flying the Mavic 2. This never happens with the Phantom 4 Pro v2.
Not sure what you mean DanMan32 RTH was where I took from.
Time will tell, I will just be patient.

I did push the RTH on the RC dylanthecat with no result, it kept spinning and gaining altitude. It wasn't till I stopped all other programs went back into the Go app and then pressed RTH that the AC returned. I put the the GoPro on because even though the AC and RC had been to DJI for testing and repair on two occasions it still happened. I genuinely hopped they had fixed something in the equipment and said there was no problem.

I have posted on Phantom channel

"I posted on the Mavic channel about two weeks ago when it happened to my Mavic all the while I was using the Phantom and using GA without a problem. Until yesterday.
Until there is a resolution to this issue I am going to turn off my phone or use the side micro usb port on my Mavic 2.
I have not uploaded my logs here or on the Mavic channel because I was leaving it in the hands of DJI but they have come up with no resolution.
I will do now.
What are the steps for uploading my flight logs here?"

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adsjr