Do you own both Mavic and Osmo?

• Yes

• No, just Mavic

• No, just Osmo

• I have neither

Results are only viewable after voting.

Flyenroute

Reactions
I saw many videos that are shot with Mavic and Osmo Mobile and put together. I guess many people especially pros and vloggers use those two together for ground and aerial shooting. Just want to see how many people in the forum have two.

I have both, plus use my old P3 battery with the adapter - keeps the Osmo going all day.

Just put my Osmop Mobile up for sale actually. Bought it in April and have used it for under an hour. It's a great tool but I just never got the use out of it.

Just bought a Smooth Q , at 100USD. It's a nice gimbal offering great value for money

Have the MAVIC Pro and recently bought the Osmo+
I have never used such a buggy piece if crap as the Osmo, it simply is a chore to use, won't connect then when it does the app crashes out after a minute or two, the gimbal has small micro movements without any user input, long exposure shots are affected and when shooting a video in a tripod the movement is very off putting, like being on a boat, really disappointed with it

Also infinite focus doesn't work, image us always blurry, even after the new lens calibration with the new firmware...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliassmith02