Do you own both Mavic and Osmo?

• Yes

• No, just Mavic

• No, just Osmo

• I have neither

Results are only viewable after voting.

Flyenroute

Reactions
I saw many videos that are shot with Mavic and Osmo Mobile and put together. I guess many people especially pros and vloggers use those two together for ground and aerial shooting. Just want to see how many people in the forum have two.

I have both, plus use my old P3 battery with the adapter - keeps the Osmo going all day.

Just put my Osmop Mobile up for sale actually. Bought it in April and have used it for under an hour. It's a great tool but I just never got the use out of it.

Just bought a Smooth Q , at 100USD. It's a nice gimbal offering great value for money

Have the MAVIC Pro and recently bought the Osmo+
I have never used such a buggy piece if crap as the Osmo, it simply is a chore to use, won't connect then when it does the app crashes out after a minute or two, the gimbal has small micro movements without any user input, long exposure shots are affected and when shooting a video in a tripod the movement is very off putting, like being on a boat, really disappointed with it

Also infinite focus doesn't work, image us always blurry, even after the new lens calibration with the new firmware...

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frostseb