DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Does any one NOT have the filming stop / gimbal reset issue?

I may have had that happen a month or so ago. Unfortunately I was chasing a group of dolphins and did not notice that the record button was not active! I am guessing that I hit the 9.2 minute split limit and recording did not continue for some reason.

I have not seen that issue before or since, so could also just be pilot error on my part. SD card error is also high on the list of what might have caused it.

Last edited:
My gimbal freaked out and the whole thing was filmed. Thot I got hit by a bird when it happened but that wasn’t the case. Only happened once.... so far[emoji1317][emoji1317]

I have this issue, happens randomly several times in less than 15 flights. Mavic pro platinum new out the box, got it on early Dec 2017. Running the latest firmware.

Here is one of it :

I have this issue, happens randomly several times in less than 15 flights. Mavic pro platinum new out the box, got it on early Dec 2017. Running the latest firmware.

Here is one of it :

You weren't recording? Only used to happen when recording on my last mavic

Here is one of it :

Mine reared it's ugly head again today after a few flights with no issue. Three times in one flight. Yours happened as soon as you hit record correct? I am going to try another sd card. I am also noting which battery I use. I had my first flight this morning and took photos and videos no issue. Changed battery took off and the moment I start recording it resets, 3 times.

I had it happen to me several times using Sandisk Extreme Plus 64GB.
Switched to 32GB and no more resets.
Btw. the 64GB is working fine in gopro

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki