DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Does anyone get attached to their drones?

I sold my Mavic mini that I flew for close to 3 years to buy a Mavic air. I should have kept both which was possible for me but I just didn’t need it. I sold it for $150 which was fine but I really miss it for some reason. It didn’t even preform that well but I have it for close to 3 years and pretty much flew it every day.
I'm attached to my Mavic 2's. Reliable as sunrise, rock solid performance, both total workhorses with every 'feature' I could need... including waypoints. I would be really narked if they ended up bricked after 2026 as 'legacy drones'.... or if DJI nobbled them from using SDK 3rd party control apps.

Reactions: -MavicMiniPilot
Attached and superstitious. I feel I always need to say, "good girl" to my drone upon landing.

I always name them, too: Prowler, Growler, Raven, Osprey, Crusader, and Little Bird are my most recent names.

Reactions: -MavicMiniPilot
Yes, I fly my Mavic Air 2 since August 2021, and

I do not want to upgrade for now because I really like how it flies, it is reliable. I will upgrade in the future, but I do like how the drone flies and its quality for now.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas