DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Does anyone keep their Mavic on display when not flying?

scrib74

Reactions
Just curious if anyone does this. I find that if my guitar is out of the case in the living room I'm going to play it more, so maybe if the Mavic is visible I'll be more inclined to get out and fly. Anyway, if you do and have a cool spot, maybe post a pic. Thanks. Was thinking I'd like to get some kind of lightbox, maybe even make one with tiny spot light facing up.

I have thought about this same thing ---was looking for a media console that would work as a place for charging, keeping up with misc parts and displaying my copters. I currently own a Mavic, Spark, Karma & 3DR Solo, plus several toy quads, and like you potentially may draw inspiration to fly more than I already do.

Reactions: scrib74
Just curious if anyone does this. I find that if my guitar is out of the case in the living room I'm going to play it more, so maybe if the Mavic is visible I'll be more inclined to get out and fly. Anyway, if you do and have a cool spot, maybe post a pic. Thanks. Was thinking I'd like to get some kind of lightbox, maybe even make one with tiny spot light facing up.

I keep my guitars out, and my C100 in my shop on a tripod with a huge 70-200 f2.8 II on it. I look at it all day when Im working. Mavic is coming next week, and I'll hang it from the ceiling right next to my cameras, like a spider on a web. I'll probably paint a portrait of a 1950's pinup girl on the side, and call that bird the "Santa Fe Bell" In Feng-Shui its important to surround yourself with things you love!

Reactions: scrib74
I keep my guitars out, and my C100 in my shop on a tripod with a huge 70-200 f2.8 II on it. I look at it all day when Im working. Mavic is coming next week, and I'll hang it from the ceiling right next to my cameras, like a spider on a web. I'll probably paint a portrait of a 1950's pinup girl on the side, and call that bird the "Santa Fe Bell" In Feng-Shui its important to surround yourself with things you love!

Do you have a hanger for GF or wife.....joke!LOL!

Reactions: Zoro
guitars in cases, mavic in bag ready to go
if left out my wife will polish them.

Reactions: Greenflash
If I had a guitar i would leave it out
Mavic I keep it in the bag ready to go on the fly

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member