DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Does anyone order from Apple store?

I'm did notice Apple attempted to authorize my card a second time after the hold on the initial authorization expired. I don't think they would do that unless they were preparing to ship soon. I'm thinking we will see some orders shipped tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

Well I have a apple credit card and no action taken as of yet. I hope it happens soon bc my special financing on a apple product promo will end if they don't charge me soon. I wouldn't mind them charging me and still make me wait for the product at this rate so I don't miss out on the promo.
Plus I have to return the mavic when it arrives and rebuy it at my discount which the system didn't allow me to do when I purchased it originally . I want my 100.00 bucks off lol

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

For the people that ordered their drones from Apple store:

WHY!?!?!?!?!?!

I didn't order from there for two reasons -

1. NO TAX when ordering from DJI Store
2. The Apple store will receive them from DJI directly.

So cut out the middle man and order straight from the source. Save yourself 60 bucks and also get a $59 credit on the DJI site that you can use to purchase other stuff.

I only paid $870 due to the 129 discount from purchasing the P4 from the DJI Store.

Return policy, customer service that answers their chat, no interest financing, plus iTunes gift certificate, the ability to walk into a store and pick it up, the possibility of that they might ship before the dji store ships for purchases made on the same date or later. I actually have a order with dji that I placed on the 10th and I placed my Apple order on the 18th. I honestly feel like my Apple order may ship prior to the dji direct order.

I'm did notice Apple attempted to authorize my card a second time after the hold on the initial authorization expired. I don't think they would do that unless they were preparing to ship soon. I'm thinking we will see some orders shipped tomorrow. Fingers crossed!
The reason is initial authorization had been expired. Nothing related with preparing shipping unfortunately. .

Sent from my SM-N910T using MavicPilots mobile app

2 reasons

1.working for AT&T I get. 10% discount off all apple products
2.using my apple credit card I get 12 months no interest financing

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
Hell, that works....

I actually purchased from both DJI Store and the Apple store on 09/27. My Drone came in from DJI last week Tuesday at 0921 hrs. I was flying with a half dead battery before I went to work... after updating firmware and the DJI shuffle.

So it appears that I will have had my MP atleast 3 weeks before I get my email from Apple store that I can pick it up. That is the problem of impulse buyers... NO PATIENCE!!!!!

I have a buddy that works AT&T.. need to start hitting him up on some discounts...

Return policy, customer service that answers their chat, no interest financing, plus iTunes gift certificate, the ability to walk into a store and pick it up, the possibility of that they might ship before the dji store ships for purchases made on the same date or later. I actually have a order with dji that I placed on the 10th and I placed my Apple order on the 18th. I honestly feel like my Apple order may ship prior to the dji direct order.

I was on the chat with DJI and ran into the issue where they came on and didn't stay long. They have thousands of users/patient customers calling in and asking the question, "When will my drone ship?" that is the basis of the questions they are being asked all day everyday since the 30th of September. It is not October and still the questions are coming but are twice as much. So I understand that part.

I agree with the walkin, pickup, walkout and fly all in 2 hours (After charging and updating firmware). I was one of those that purchased on launch day from both, DJI and Apple. I went with Apple store first but then noticed the tax so went to DJI, no tax.. That was the reason for my question.

Thanks for your answers.. Will take it into consideration next time.

For the people that ordered their drones from Apple store:

WHY!?!?!?!?!?!

I didn't order from there for two reasons -

1. NO TAX when ordering from DJI Store
2. The Apple store will receive them from DJI directly.

So cut out the middle man and order straight from the source. Save yourself 60 bucks and also get a $59 credit on the DJI site that you can use to purchase other stuff.

I only paid $870 due to the 129 discount from purchasing the P4 from the DJI Store.
I ordered from the Apple store because in HK, we don't get charged tax regardless where we buy from (Apple, DJI, other stores etc) so I wanted to get from Apple because they won't charge my credit card until they have shipped my drone unlike DJI where they charge right away. I used my Amex card which offers extra purchase protection and warranty, and I didn't want to lose the time while waiting for my drone as if they charge right away, then my extra protection time gets cut down

I ordered from Apple because I'm going on a trip to the US in december, and they were the only ones who allowed me to preorder for pickup in store. Now it seems, that I won't be able to get it. I'm traveling back to europe on december 9, and my order page says pickup on december 14.

I ordered from the Apple store because in HK, we don't get charged tax regardless where we buy from (Apple, DJI, other stores etc) so I wanted to get from Apple because they won't charge my credit card until they have shipped my drone unlike DJI where they charge right away. I used my Amex card which offers extra purchase protection and warranty, and I didn't want to lose the time while waiting for my drone as if they charge right away, then my extra protection time gets cut down
Dji charged my CC about 2 days before it shipped.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N930A using MavicPilots mobile app

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Venture3344555