DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Doesnt DJI sell the Mavic with no controller?

Attex

Reactions
I thought I saw you could? Now that my gimbal is broken I thought of just buying a new one until I can find stuff to fix mine later on down the road but I cant find it without the controller anymore? I emailed them to see but they havent responded to my last two emails so Im sure they are swamped with emails to answer. lol

Have a look at the DJI website. I recall seeing on YouTube a video where they mentioned you could buy it without the remote for a cheaper price.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I keep looking but dont see it listed and im sure I did once? So IDK. But thanks for letting me know Im not going crazy!:) Hopefully they answer.

I thought I saw you could? Now that my gimbal is broken I thought of just buying a new one until I can find stuff to fix mine later on down the road but I cant find it without the controller anymore? I emailed them to see but they havent responded to my last two emails so Im sure they are swamped with emails to answer. lol

They used to advertise the Mavic buy option without a controller for $749, or something like that, but not anymore.

Yes I saw the $750 price also.
I guess when the selling frenzy dies down they will start selling it separately again. I also hope they start to sell the controller alone. I would love to have a second one that I can modify and add stuff to while still having a backup in case I mess it up in the process.

Reactions: Attex
Yes I saw the $750 price also.
I guess when the selling frenzy dies down they will start selling it separately again. I also hope they start to sell the controller alone. I would love to have a second one that I can modify and add stuff to while still having a backup in case I mess it up in the process.
Thats kinda what I was thinking with this one. My winter beater to do what ever I want to without worry! lol

Is the one year accident insurance same thing you get form DJI? I thought it was DJI care or something? Whats everyones advise on that? The one I have know is used so I didnt have any option of that and dont want to mess up again.

Is the one year accident insurance same thing you get form DJI?
No. It's insurance offered by Drone World. See their website for more details.

Ok thanks! Thats what I thought. Should I get that or from what I understand If I dont start it up I can still get DJI care?

Ok thanks! Thats what I thought. Should I get that or from what I understand If I dont start it up I can still get DJI care?
You have to purchase DJI care within 48 hours of registering the drone (first time you power it up). After that you can still purchase DJI Care but you have to fill out a form and take pictures and some other stuff and it seems like a hassle.

Reactions: Attex
If you have DJI Care Refresh, you can buy the airframe alone for a cheaper price as a part of a claim. I haven't seen a la carte retail products for airframe or controller yet.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan