DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Down Vision Sensor error message

TimRapp

Reactions
I got a down right vision sensor error. Tried to calibrate. The down vision sensor didn't even show up on the calibrate page. Anyone else have that problem with a Mavic 2 Zoom?

I just box the Mavic up and shipped it back to DJI. I got to frustrated with it. I was just curious if anyone else has had the same error message. I have only flown it 3 times than this popped up. I was on with DJI tech support for 2 hrs this morning. they determined that the down sensor is probably damaged. I don't see how sense it spent more time in a box than flying and I had NO crashes.

I just box the Mavic up and shipped it back to DJI. I got to frustrated with it. I was just curious if anyone else has had the same error message. I have only flown it 3 times than this popped up. I was on with DJI tech support for 2 hrs this morning. they determined that the down sensor is probably damaged. I don't see how sense it spent more time in a box than flying and I had NO crashes.
You did the right thing. Likely you were unfortunate enough to receive one that was less than perfect.
I wouldn’t send DJI the pic with the unit open.

Reactions: Former Member
I was just concerned about it. This is my second Mavic. The first was a Mavic Pro. I never had any problems with it. The Mavic Pro 2 zoom has alot more thing to go wrong I guess. Was just concerned about it's reliability.

I was just concerned about it. This is my second Mavic. The first was a Mavic Pro. I never had any problems with it. The Mavic Pro 2 zoom has alot more thing to go wrong I guess. Was just concerned about it's reliability.
I think you’ll be pleased. Mine has been flawless. Best of luck with your new one!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danski_inthe_Sky