DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Downgrade firmware

folvo

Reactions
Hello all,

is it possible to downgrade firmware from 01.00.0500 to 01.00.0320 (without hack)? Software DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic offer only download to 01.00.0400. Thank you for information

Haven't seen a way that it is possible if it's not listed in DJI Assistant 2

Hello all,

is it possible to downgrade firmware from 01.00.0500 to 01.00.0320 (without hack)? Software DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic offer only download to 01.00.0400. Thank you for information

Reactions: eaglesurfing
I saw this site. But for mavic mini is available only flash firmware (no downgrade). For example: For Spark are available both (flash and downgrade). What's the difference between flash and downgrade?

I saw this site. But for mavic mini is available only flash firmware (no downgrade). For example: For Spark are available both (flash and downgrade). What's the difference between flash and downgrade?

I admit I don't understand.
Is it possible to flash firmware to 01.00.0320 (via Dank Dron) and then normal upgrade to firmware 01.00.0500 via DJI Assistant? Has anyone tried it yet?

Yes you can flash any mini firmware downloaded from DDD with the drone-hacks app since DJI have never used their ability to prevent downgrades on it yet.

Hello all,
Yesterday I flash firmware 01.00.0320 (via Dank Dron app). Flash works fine. Then I upgraded the firmware back to 01.00.0500 via DJI Assistant. Thank you

Reactions: Oscar van Driel
Hello all,

I use this NLD, downgrade, upgrade, extend your range, increase top speed, turn off all the BS warnings and NFZs. Lifetime membership $38

hello drone lovers,

Unfortunately, version 0.0600 is installed on my mini 1 drone. I'm getting an "invalid imu data" error. From what I've read, if we can downgrade the drone software, the bug will be fixed. I couldn't find a way to get it to version 0.0500. The programs I tried are DUMLdore V2.10,V2.11,V2.12,V2.14,V3.00,V3.20(last). DroneHacks.com program but still no result. Can you help me ?

Olá amantes de drones,

Infelizmente, a versão 0.0600 está instalada no meu drone mini 1. Estou recebendo um erro de "dados imu inválidos". Pelo que li, se pudermos fazer o downgrade do software do drone, o bug será corrigido. Não consegui encontrar uma maneira de obtê-lo para a versão 0.0500. Os programas que tentei são DUMLdore V2.10,V2.11,V2.12,V2.14,V3.00,V3.20(último). programa DroneHacks.com, mas ainda sem resultado. Pode me ajudar ?
Estou com o mesmo problema. Você conseguiu resolver o seu?

I use this NLD, downgrade, upgrade, extend your range, increase top speed, turn off all the BS warnings and NFZs.
The Mini isn’t on the compatibility list on the website. Are you actually using it with the Mini (this is the Mini 1 forum, after all)?

@sequel
I am in the same corner, i have now a perfectly working gimbal & camera but this error goes on my nerves.
I would love to downgrade.
Did you find any solution?

Thanky!

Ender

hello drone lovers,

Unfortunately, version 0.0600 is installed on my mini 1 drone. I'm getting an "invalid imu data" error. From what I've read, if we can downgrade the drone software, the bug will be fixed. I couldn't find a way to get it to version 0.0500. The programs I tried are DUMLdore V2.10,V2.11,V2.12,V2.14,V3.00,V3.20(last). DroneHacks.com program but still no result. Can you help me ?
That version cannot be downloaded.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karthikeyan103