DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Downgrading Mavic 3 from 800 firmware

I sent Mavic 3 to Ukraine and he turned out to be 800 firmware. Can someone help with downgrade, please?
Could you please explain why you are downgrading the firmware? I was thinking of installing the newest firmware but always leery of doing that. My M3 is working just fine. If it isn't broke....

Dale

Could you please explain why you are downgrading the firmware? I was thinking of installing the newest firmware but always leery of doing that. My M3 is working just fine. If it isn't broke....

Dale
The issue is related to installing the anonymiser that prevents to do it starting from 700th version. It allowed to find the pilot and drone by aeroscope device, which is dangerous for pilot to be revealed by russists

Reactions: LAS
The issue is related to installing the anonymiser that prevents to do it starting from 700th version. It allowed to find the pilot and drone by aeroscope device, which is dangerous for pilot to be revealed by russists
thanks for the explanation )

Reactions: skipped_aga
Is someone knows how to recover the DIGITAL ZOOM Function in Mavic Air 2? After I updated to the latest firmware, the Digital Zoom Function got lost. Thank you for the help...Mave76

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
devilsown