DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Download Directly from MPP to my MacBookPro via USB cable,

PressMan

Reactions
Hi from Ireland,
I would love to Download Directly from MPP to my MacBookPro via USB cable, but computer don't seem to recognise the Micro Card, tried different ones to NO avail.
Do I need any special cable from DJI?
If you download directly from MPP perhaps you can throw light on this subject.

Thank you,

Hi from Ireland,
I would love to Download Directly from MPP to my MacBookPro via USB cable, but computer don't seem to recognise the Micro Card, tried different ones to NO avail.
Do I need any special cable from DJI?
If you download directly from MPP perhaps you can throw light on this subject.

Thank you,
Keep in mind that the MPP must be turned on in order for your mac to see the drive. If your still having issues, try installing the assistant 2 software which contains the necessary drivers.

Ive found it much better to remove the micro SD card and use a card reader on the laptop. As mentioned above the Mavic has to be turned on the whole time during transfer and it is much slower than using a memory card reader. I use THIS memory card reader, it's extremely fast (USB 3.0) and has both micro and standard SD card slots.

Keep in mind that the MPP must be turned on in order for your mac to see the drive. If your still having issues, try installing the assistant 2 software which contains the necessary drivers.
Thank you, I'll have a crack at that over the weekend.

That you, will do that tonight.

I found that plugging in the USB cable to MPP & the Mac, then powering up MPP, followed by booting up the Mac will show the Mavic mounted on the desktop (titled "no name"). Inside this icon are the nested folders (DCIM/Media 100) containing the SD 4K files.
Found this out when trying to get the DJI Assistant 2 to run & connect on my iMac for upgrades of firmware.
I agree that pulling the SD card out and transferring via an adapter is the fastest and easiest way

I found that plugging in the USB cable to MPP & the Mac, then powering up MPP, followed by booting up the Mac will show the Mavic mounted on the desktop (titled "no name"). Inside this icon are the nested folders (DCIM/Media 100) containing the SD 4K files.
Found this out when trying to get the DJI Assistant 2 to run & connect on my iMac for upgrades of firmware.
I agree that pulling the SD card out and transferring via an adapter is the fastest and easiest way

Thank you for your reply.
I will give that a go.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa