DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Downloading photos

Kevalli

Reactions
Can someone please let me know how to download a sphere photo properly. I can’t seem to get if off the memory card ?

You don't say what aircraft. On most there is no sphere on the card, it's stitched by the app and kept on the phone. On the card you have the original photos you can stitch yourself in 3rd party tools for higher quality.

Reactions: Brian I
You don't say what aircraft. On most there is no sphere on the card, it's stitched by the app and kept on the phone. On the card you have the original photos you can stitch yourself in 3rd party tools for higher quality.
Hya it’s mini 2

Can someone please let me know how to download a sphere photo properly. I can’t seem to get if off the memory card ?
I started and continued this thread about a week ago for my new Mavic Mini 2. I really didn't get a satisfactory answer. Best way is to join Sky Pixel and upload to Sky Pixel- then, once registered and ready to upload, check (OK) the box to make the image PUBLIC. Send it to yourself and you will have the link. Here is the link to my shot last week. Hope it opens for you.

Dale

I started and continued this thread about a week ago for my new Mavic Mini 2. I really didn't get a satisfactory answer. Best way is to join Sky Pixel and upload to Sky Pixel- then, once registered and ready to upload, check (OK) the box to make the image PUBLIC. Send it to yourself and you will have the link. Here is the link to my shot last week. Hope it opens for you.

Dale

Thanks for this but what a carry on ?

Here is the answer!!!

After taking the 26 exposures, on your smart phone (iPhone) go to the page where all of the images have been cached. Look for the small arrow which looks like this < The remote controller and the drone should be turned during this.
When you get to that page, click on the image with the globe icon. Down at the bottom you'll see Sky Pixel and three dots. Hit Sky Pixel, allow to be public and upload to Sky Pixel. You should have a free Sky Pixel account. Log into the account and your photo will be there. You can then send it to yourself. The three dots will bring up other places that the image can be sent.

The sphere photo is actually a flat image that appears warped when you take it off.

I use an app called Theta+ which let's you export as a sphere as well as a video clip of it flying in.

Reactions: dozzn

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming