DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone Command, Drone Mastery Program

Sris

Reactions
I would like to know if anybody who have actually taken the Drone Mastery Program it's a $3,000 course offered by Damon Darnell that claims to start your own business by providing all the marketing in specific details on running a drone business.

I would like to know if anybody who have actually taken the Drone Mastery Program it's a $3,000 course offered by Damon Darnell that claims to start your own business by providing all the marketing in specific details on running a drone business.
I haven't heard of them for a while. Are they still around?
They used to get discussed from time to time on Phantom Pilots and some members had rather negative opinions which often were followed by suspicious overly positive posts that seemed to be following the same script.
Read some for yourself and see what you think:

Two words come to my mind: oil & snake - not necessarily in that order.

It's about the same as teaching someone to fish for $3,000. First step, find a boat, next, the fishing rods.... but what rods? That's an extra $500 to know.

It's about the same as teaching someone to fish for $3,000. First step, find a boat, next, the fishing rods.... but what rods? That's an extra $500 to know.
Did you buy the program or know someone who has?
I figured it as how you mentioned it..
Its like the Real Estate programs that get you in then want you to purchase a $13k program....

Did you buy the program or know someone who has?
I figured it as how you mentioned it..
Its like the Real Estate programs that get you in then want you to purchase a $13k program....
Meta4 said it perfectly, oil & snake - not necessarily in that order.

If you know how to run a business ether selling cute Christmas bulbs, frozen water, or mouth wash (and can sell it) you have the means to make any business work. Flying a UAV is easy with practice, and you don't need to fork out ANY funds for that at all, - the cost of the UAV. Tho my fee and Meta4's for consolation will be payable in Bitcoin please :) That's a savings off $2500! ;) At the moment there are 89,633 members here and if anyone disagrees, you'll surly here about it

Place that $2,500 back into your pocket lol

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots