DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DRone Deploy has quit recognizing MY Mavic 3 Enterprise

R.Cowan

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I just tried to complete a Drone Deploy Mission today and Drone Deploy no longer will recognize my mavic 3 enterprise. I have 2 of these drones and the problem is on both of them. As soon as the controller and the drone connect, the option for the mavic 3 enterprise goes away and it just reverts to the mavic pro 2 planning camera. Has anyone else run into this issue? I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Drone Deploy on both controllers and the problem persists.

I don't use Drone Deploy but I would start by contacting their support team.
Perhaps others here can help you.

Thanks GFields. I'm starting to suspect a dji pilot 2 app update on both drones may have created the issue. If so others out there would be experiencing the same. I will be on the phone with drone deploy.

Reactions: GFields
Thanks GFields. I'm starting to suspect a dji pilot 2 app update on both drones may have created the issue. If so others out there would be experiencing the same. I will be on the phone with drone deploy.
Keep us apprised.

Reactions: R.Cowan
I have 3 Mavic Enterprise. the 3E and 3T. I am not having any issues. What version of the DD app and Pilot app are you running?

Thanks NorthEastJohn,
Today's frustrations pushed me to set it all aside and call it a day. I know that both my M3E's updated this morning. I'll have to confirm the versions when I get back to my office and will follow-up. I also have the M3T, but have not checked it out. I'll do that as well.

So I did notice one thing, I had a competing app marketplace install Drone Deploy which was the wrong version. I re-opened Amazon App store, and grabbed DD again, and all works now again with the M3E. Maybe refresh from Amazon store?

Thanks TonyPHX. I did uninstall and reinstall the DD app from the Amazon app store. It did not solve the problem. Working with Drone Deploy's support now, but at this time, still no answer to what is going on.

Thanks TonyPHX. I did uninstall and reinstall the DD app from the Amazon app store. It did not solve the problem. Working with Drone Deploy's support now, but at this time, still no answer to what is going on.
Well, I wish you luck. And hope you let us know what you find out in your troubleshooting journey. I have been generally unimpressed with DD and much prefer Dronelink.

Thanks again. And I'll definitely keep everybody apprised of the outcome. I was suspecting. Maybe the latest pilot 2 app firmware update, however, a fellow pilot with the same drone and the same version of pilot two is not having the issue. I'm pretty much baffled at this point.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rapidppoint