DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone insurance

oops, I meant $1K not 2K...I corrected that post

I have state farm insurance and it costs me $45 per year which includes complete replacement and I don’t have to produce the mini to collect. I am not sure if you can find it where are you live, but it’s definitely worth it for me. Best wishes.

Nice, I’ve wondered if they do that. I have State Farm, so I will definitely give them a call.

Check out the Academy of Model Aeronautics.
Senior discount. About $65/yr for multiple benefits which include $2.5 million liability coverage.
That’s even better. State Farm does not include liability. It’s definitely worth some research. Thanks.

That’s even better. State Farm does not include liability. It’s definitely worth some research. Thanks.
In AZ State Farm, who has all my insurance business, refused to cover the drone... much less any liability.

I have state farm insurance and it costs me $45 per year which includes complete replacement and I don’t have to produce the mini to collect. I am not sure if you can find it where are you live, but it’s definitely worth it for me. Best wishes.
unfortunately State Farm is not avilable in UK. Wish it was!

Try Coverdrone:

They provide commercial and recreational liability insurance and you can add equipment cover as well.

It doesn't necessarily have to be state farm, just any insurance company that would do a personal property policy on it.
As I mentioned, the agent I called had no idea if they would insure a drone but after she got with her people later realized that they could insure $1000 personal property for $65/year.
I would think there is a formula they go by to determine if it's woth it.

Try Coverdrone:

They provide commercial and recreational liability insurance and you can add equipment cover as well.
thanks Coverdrone I am currently looking at

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rugnrollseo