DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone Jobs

Lottc34

Reactions
Does anyone have a freelance drone job platform they are using that is active? I have been approved on Drone Base, Droners.io, InfraDrone, and Bees360. Bees360 I picked up through job bids on droners.io and is the only place I have gotten jobs. Anyone else out there having any luck?

Reactions: Jordan carlington
An old post but it seems the right place for me to respond:
I did some jobs through Droners.io. It took a while until I figured out:
Pilots are underbidding each other to the extreme. If the offer is $120 I may get the job if my bid is $80.

So I put expensive equipment in the air, I buy insurance, I drive up to two hours.
Worst part of it: The requirements (commercial real estate in my case) are always starting at 400ft AGL. The angle they ask for requires a 1300 ft distance - way beyond VLOS. The instructions regarding the angle require flying over moving traffic, freeways. Of course over people as well. How can you avoid those while flying over a parking lot of a mall?
Basically all the requirements ask for someone to be willing to fly illegal.

I am not in need of these jobs but thought I can add some money to my purse by pursuing my hobby. Maybe I should consider a job at Starbucks. Pay is way better and without risk. ;)

Reactions: Gagey52

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zenbookwriting