DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone Killers

J Brown

Reactions
Saw this and many other companies displaying similar items while I was at a recent defense contractor show. While this is military grade hardware and most likely very expensive, it proves the technology is already here to bring down drones. Wonder how long it will take to get this technology to the commercial market in a cheaper version?
Something to be aware of as this industry continues to grow at a rapid pace.

Last edited:
The gap is more than enormous between mil-spec systems that can take down multi-million dollar drones and the small unlicensed radios we use. Because the military may have them has no bearing on whether non-military versions may arrive on the market.

Anti-drone weapons available from commercial companies is also highly unlikely. Not to worry- at all. Go out and fly- there are other things to worry about.

The gap is more than enormous between mil-spec systems that can take down multi-million dollar drones and the small unlicensed radios we use. Because the military may have them has no bearing on whether non-military versions may arrive on the market.

Anti-drone weapons available from commercial companies is also highly unlikely. Not to worry- at all. Go out and fly- there are other things to worry about.

I tend to agree. I guess my point was is that the technology is out there now. I have attended this same event for many years and this was the first year anti-drone weapons were on display.

Reactions: Neil Reid
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seaphotos