DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone Franchise Businesses

RodTurner

Reactions
Hi
Having searched I can see a handful of threads about drone franchise businesses. Where you buy the rights to trade as the drone business brand and run the business in your own area.
Just wondering if anyone here has jumped into this and invested in a drone franchise?
Searching the forum there was a thread about Blue Nose a while back, there are other drone businesses out there.

Drone franchises look like an ideal choice for anyone looking to run a business as owner operator, and because of this generally the costs are reasonably low (£25K ish) compared to other bigger franchises.

The biggest questions most people ask are:
  1. How much business will I get
  2. How long will it take to earn back the investment and therefore start profiting
  3. What marketing is done for me as part of the investment and how will the franchiser continue to assist for the MSF?

Has anyone here bought a drone franchise? If you have, is customer demand meeting expectations? Or if you have set up your own drone business what is the business like? Do you serve commercial and domestic clients?

Hi
Having searched I can see a handful of threads about drone franchise businesses. Where you buy the rights to trade as the drone business brand and run the business in your own area.
Just wondering if anyone here has jumped into this and invested in a drone franchise?
Searching the forum there was a thread about Blue Nose a while back, there are other drone businesses out there.

Drone franchises look like an ideal choice for anyone looking to run a business as owner operator, and because of this generally the costs are reasonably low (£25K ish) compared to other bigger franchises.

The biggest questions most people ask are:
  1. How much business will I get
  2. How long will it take to earn back the investment and therefore start profiting
  3. What marketing is done for me as part of the investment and how will the franchiser continue to assist for the MSF?

Has anyone here bought a drone franchise? If you have, is customer demand meeting expectations? Or if you have set up your own drone business what is the business like? Do you serve commercial and domestic clients?
Really do not know the answers but I bought my first drone (Mavic Air 1) from a local Drone Nerds store. They went out of business in less than a year. As far as I know, there is only a single drone store (Drone Nerd also) in the entire Metro areas of Miami (population 6.25million). I think, as far as franchises go, it would be better for a Burger King.

Dale
Miami

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne