DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone license plates?

How about getting harassed constantly from the anti-drone people who think you're drone is "spying on them" because now they can easily identify who owns the drone flying in the sky. Perfect for extra harassment once they just give your TAG # to the police and make up stuff. Just more stuff to make drone flying more stressful than it already is.

Amazing how many love more government control of their lives

Great Point! Drone haters already hate us and if the bill does pass, it would make it easier. Thats why I made my voice heard by commenting on the .gov site about this. If no one speaks up to combat this bill it will pass and the haters gonna win.

Great Point! Drone haters already hate us and if the bill does pass, it would make it easier. Thats why I made my voice heard by commenting on the .gov site about this. If no one speaks up to combat this bill it will pass and the haters gonna win.

Thanks I'll do the same

The rule just states that the FAA number needs to be displayed on an external surface instead of inside a compartment.
Edit: For USA.
View Rule

Last edited:
The rule just states that the FAA number needs to be displayed on an external surface instead of inside a compartment.
View Rule

You’re correct about that. But I think I speak for most when I say that if the bill does pass, it will make it just that more easy to pass another bill, then another, et cetera.
We already have it tagged so why make us have it visible. No one would be able to see the numbers anyways from a certain height; pointless really.
If the bill was for a purposeful meaning then sure. But I think it’s just a ridiculous redundancy. Government, go figure...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78