DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone Magazine Free Download

This is how I started my life doing the things I love. Where I grew up, only the local Borders or B&N bookstore had speciality magazines (like the one posted here) on robots, cellphones, aircraft, cameras, etc. Everywhere else it was GQ, Time, SI....the basic. Once or twice a week I would spend hours in the bookstore reading these types of magazines (Stuff, Wired, T3) and dreaming. Reminds me of this.

This is how I started my life doing the things I love. Where I grew up, only the local Borders or B&N bookstore had speciality magazines (like the one posted here) on robots, cellphones, aircraft, cameras, etc. Everywhere else it was GQ, Time, SI....the basic. Once or twice a week I would spend hours in the bookstore reading these types of magazines (Stuff, Wired, T3) and dreaming. Reminds me of this.
Those and Popular Science and Popular Mechanics.......

Quite thorough, not at all like the fanzine I thought it would be from the title. Reminds me a lot of a magazine I used to get, "Aviation week and Space Technology" that covered a lot of the same field.
It would be great to have something as serious for the consumer and Enterprise drone world - for pros, content creators and hobbyists alike. I guess I should take a look at the offerings out there.
Any recommendations?

Reactions: mavic3usa
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J